I broke my finger !
='{
And it hurts damn bad !
My middle finger looks swollen and retarded.
OUCH.
Mom accidentally slammed the van door.
I cried sia.
i know, I'm being a cry baby,
='((
But it hurts okay !
Heeshh ~
Get well soon fingers ^^
Anyways.
NO WONDER SHE LOOKS FAMILIAR.
Dolly Lovestodrinkmilkeveryday is actually my cousin !
As in close cousin !
Very VERY close !
OMGosh ..
I couldnt recognize her.
But she looks familiar.
But she said she recognises me.
GOD !
She also gadoh ngn tu NanaBitch.
What a world.
Aperh pulak nnt org ckp.
Sdare due2 samerh.
Haha ~
Well, I'm like WOW.
Round of applause for Nana .
Nana is seriously like ... FTW ?
Dolly ckp, they fought bcs Nana accused her,
of adding everyone on her friendlist .
FTW ~
Me, Eena and Bitcho gadoh psl tu.
And NanaBitch is the one adding people on OUR friendlist.
FTW ?!
Tsktsk~
Nana .. Nana ..
Grown up.
Haiyaaaaaaaa ~
Honestly, happy siak re-unite ngn Wiwin.
Eh sorry, Dolly.
^^
Meet up soon babes !