Just now got retest.
BEV.
I think im gonna fail.
Sectionhead ckp if fail,
kene buang skola.
If i kene buang skola,
aku nk kahwin
^^
Grace pon mcm soyal.
Org pkai makeup tebal siket je marah.
Tgk lah yg lagy tebal nyer.
Brape ribu kat skola tu .
And my skirt?
Hello ~
Pompan laen smue tk tgk ke?
Even if we are higher nitec students.
Other students should be treated fairly.
Budak higher notec laen pon aderh yg skirt pendek gilerh maots.
-.-
Oh lupe nk story, last few days.
Grace gerek la.
Niari mcm soyal.
Ntahh lah naperh.
Confident nk call Abang Barak.
Skali klua " MURTABAK "
Omg, i laughed smpai perot kecot siaa.
And saperh ntah lambat, Fahan i think?
Then he said jam uh.
Cikgu was like.
" what jam? BUTTER "
Kiwaks ~
Itu part aku ketawer tk stop.
Si tue buat kekek uh .
Kenaperh kau tk tu mcm hari2.
Kan gerek.
Anyways,
I was so happy just nw.
Me and Mimi maen2 atas motor.
This guy tak tawu naek motor betol2 uh.
Dah kene acident aru tau.
TSK ~
so anyways,
first go makan at KFC 888.
Then pusing2 admiralty, dont know where to go.
Then atlast go sembawang.
OMFG.
This is where the scary part comes.
We went to Sembawang.
Rumah lamerh dierh punyer carpark.
Ni lah org tkde keje, rounding.
The carpark yg those types yg bawah2.
Yg mcm got basement.
Serious shiat.
B1 je veryvery siket krete park.
2 and 3 teros kosong.
Then I started to feel uneasy.
Tron paleng bawak skali, B3.
Da park but engine lom tutop.
We both remained on the bike.
Sudeenly, bunyi lift bukak and screeching of a car, and an eerie scream,
super clear !
KIWAKS ~
Then I asked, " what was that ? "
Mimi just kept quiet.
And as you all know.
I can "feel" things.
And after that scream,
i looked around.
And I felt it.
" It " was VERY close !
I told Mimi to just get out from the place.
I really felt like crying.
I dont know why.
Somehow depressing.
Da klua from the carpark, Mimi asked.
"you rase tady bunyi aper?"
I said "First it sounded like a car screeched but then it sounded like a scream"
Mimi just nodded.
Then we went to lepak at carpark near the park.
I asked, was there any history of that place.
Mimi said, " aderh budak mati kene langgar.
Thats why aderh bunyi krete screech.
and everytime me and my adek turon situ,
the same sound would be heard.
Exactly the same sound"
OMFG ~
I was blank.
Till now while i lay in bed, blogging,
that incident is still in my mind.
Get the fcuk out off my mind !
I sorry if you died kid,
but please dont haunt me.
Sorry if we trespassed your area.
=((
And so, lepak2.
Nyanyi mcm org gilerh kt carpark.
Uat assignment.
Off to admiralty.
Beli Soyabean and pearl.
Then go carpark biase.
Lepaks jap .
Got abit conflict.
Then da baek.
Dont worry sayang.
If you know how to take care of me and my heart,
I will never leave you.
Just dont do a single mistake.
One mistake,
can cause everything to break.
So yeah.
<3
And I didnt know kawan2 abang mulot mcm pompan.
Report strength kaperh?
TSK ~
Please lah, org g break, naek moto,
menyusahkan krg?
Psl mulot krg yg mcm cb,
mak aku tercall2 mcm org gilerh.
Stress, binget siaa !
Mulot mesti mau jage okay ?
-.-
Home, binget gilerh sia !
Asal nk kene tunggu aku alek aru nk kemas umah ey ?
Da tau org nk dtg lepas maghrib.
Haraapkn org je.
Yg laen2 yg alek siang smue uat aperh?
Mengadap tv / Computer
Tk irrits perh !
Tlg mama pon tkde.
Naaabeh ~
Namerh je stakat anak laki, abang,
tu tanggung jawab , maintain uh please.
NBCB.
Aku da kahwin nnt aku tanak ader anak laki.
Menyusahkan.
Tk boley harap .
TSK ~
Dah, ni take care uh bsk.
Kene mrh ngn tu Faggot .
Tk buat project.
TSK~
Anyways, my fan rosak siaa
These few days tido kepanansan siak aku.
Kesian ~
KK lah, time to bobok.
Bsk start at 8 sia. CB.