Thank you Syafiq Fadzli.
For making me fall these tears again.
For breaking my heart again.
For breakin me apart, once again.
Yesterday's message.
Did you know how happy I was?
I cried!
I was so happy.
Did you know tht?
='(
Ytd's msg:
i tink i need ur love back.. imy..
Today I text you. And you say this:
Him: tht was my friend, tkde keje.
Me: Seriously? dont fake.
Him: Sumpah not faking. Stop giving urself hope.
Wanted to give you the last chance but eventually no.
Ur not my mrs right.
I forgot wht i said.
Him: u shud knw tht deep swn after i left. im still eyeing on u.
n u didnt behave.
it proves tht u no longer want me.
So there u are. u nvr think.
Me: I asked your friends for help .n stuff . I forgot wht i said. .... n ur wrong.
I did behave. smth2 forgot. -.-
Him: ive seen it all. i knew ir all . but u prove me wrng girl. ur not the one.
u nvr know ive been giving u hope.
but its all gone now. u nvr made any move physically to approach me.
Never, so too late, im sure.
Today I text you. And you say this:
Him: tht was my friend, tkde keje.
Me: Seriously? dont fake.
Him: Sumpah not faking. Stop giving urself hope.
Wanted to give you the last chance but eventually no.
Ur not my mrs right.
I forgot wht i said.
Him: u shud knw tht deep swn after i left. im still eyeing on u.
n u didnt behave.
it proves tht u no longer want me.
So there u are. u nvr think.
Me: I asked your friends for help .n stuff . I forgot wht i said. .... n ur wrong.
I did behave. smth2 forgot. -.-
Him: ive seen it all. i knew ir all . but u prove me wrng girl. ur not the one.
u nvr know ive been giving u hope.
but its all gone now. u nvr made any move physically to approach me.
Never, so too late, im sure.
Me : Did you know how hard it is for me to even see you from a distance.
You wanna see me cry infnt of u ? Try to feel how I feel.
Ask around how I acted when I saw you. Smth2 ~ Forgot again.
You wanna see me cry infnt of u ? Try to feel how I feel.
Ask around how I acted when I saw you. Smth2 ~ Forgot again.
Him: ya hor, i never knew tht, but u never seem darin genough just to approach me. U just prove to me u are not the one, you know. Go find guys tht are more worth it okay.
You cn just pick them from a tree.
Me: Thanks ='{
THIS REALLY BREAKS MY HEART.
Thanks for breaking me heart again.
For once, ASSHOLE !
='{