Sunday, May 23, 2010

♥ Campfire .. ♥

Now I remembered.
Yesterday night's photos.
Alif's campfire.
Heeeesh ~
ENJOY.

'

I know ~
Some gambar bibir tk perlu.
Prangai tk perlu.
Haaa ~
Wht do you expect.
BORED ~
oh,
Got this one BOY swit2 at me.
One of the student leader.
Sheeshh ~
Then I was like ..
" umor baru brape dek ! "
Tros terdiam siaa !
hahahaa .
Some of the Camp instructors are really HOT.
Sad thing was, I'm with my Dad.
Heeesh ~
Tk perh ah, tk psl .

Anyways, meet my new friend, Rahimi.
This guy naek motor dangerous siaa !
I scared to the max.
Anytime I can fly if he jambreak.
Heeesh ~


Seriously siaa .
Can you imagine ?
I waited from 5 till 9 ?
With no hp, limited $$ ..
kol 7 Eena sygkush go off with Alep .
Then I was ALONE all the way.
Call2 him tk angkt .
At last he angkt, he said tht Eena said maybe i went home edy.
So he went off .
WTF !
I almost cried at the public phone siaa !
Then he told me to wait at the taxi stand .
At last he came.
Heeesh ~
All the way he speeding siaa ni anak.
Nak kasi I mati siang.
Reach Admiralty abt 9 ++ ?
Lepak2 all the way smpai kol 10 ++ ?
Thinking what to say to my dad.
I'm not a liar.
But once in a while, you have to lie.
To save your own ass.
^^

The next day he took me from school jugak.
Naseb baek tk lambat .
I'd kill him siaa.
Kk laaa .
That's all.
Nights ~